As streamlining logistic solutions to optimize supply chain networks is an aim of REMAN , controlled logistic services are provided to retain client values and achieved lead-time efficacy in a consolidated framework.
- Pest management
- Dedicated or multi-user warehouses as required by customers
- Standard WHS operations
- Fast track WHS solutions
- Pallet shrink wrapping
- Temperature control system Co-packing
We ensure that your products are safe and intact, thanks to our effective warehouse management service.
- Radio frequency WMS
- 24-hour operation (if required)
- Put away: allocation of goods based on vendor or customer criteria
- Storage: Vendor Managed Inventory, which can also be customized based on the requirement of the user
- Status of product i.e. blocked stock
- Picking: S/N tracking, pick waves, prioritization based on transport management system
- Packing: re-packing and labeling services
- Shipping: interface with shipping systems and S/N cross reference with customer’s order
We also provide inbound planning to ensure cost-effectiveness and proper receipt of wares coming into the country. Some of the services under this category are listed below.
- Customs clearance
- ASN troubleshooting
- In transit container re-routing
- Priority planning of Container Arrival Schedule
- Emergency reception of products
- Slot time planning to ensure maximization of WHS efficiency
One of the most important tasks as a supplier is the management of stock. However, we at REMAN logistics help you take care of this part of your business.
- Reconciliation of inventory with customer ERP
- Daily cycle count on high-security items
- Effective tracking to accurately locate wares
- ABC stock analysis
- Controlling of blocked stock
- Random cycle count, wall-to-wall counts
- Put away accuracy
We pride ourselves on delivering quality services and we strive to ensure this quality transcends to our customers. Some of the ways we ensure quality management include
- KPI measurements
- Inbound putaway strategy & timeliness
- Outbound strategy & timeliness
- Inventory blocked stock
- Location and put away accuracy
- Non-conforming shipments
- POD Timeliness
- Picking accuracy
- Productivity measurements
- Standard operating procedures
- Deviation analysis, containment actions, root cause, corrective action, and improvement measurements
At REMAN, developing a strategy that takes care of businesses operations in terms of social and environmental risks can be a real crucial element in the supply chain operation development. Our customers know very well they can depend on REMAM when stretching their products and services to many areas or countries.
- Regular internal audits performed by Corporate Security department.
- Security improvement program developed by Corporate Security department
- Separate enforced locations for high value devices
- Dedicated security personnel on site (24x7x365)
- Thermal Camera, metal detectors and CCTV 24hrs recording equipment.
- Off hours alarm enforced